Happy Birthday Mum!



It's hard being away from family and friends when there are special occasions to be celebrated! I love celebrating with my nearest and dearest, and for me, spending time with those I love is much much more important than the presents. 

As we live over 3000 miles away, I can't be there with you today, mum. I was lucky that you were in Dubai last year for your birthday, and I know I can't have it all my way all the time! 

I just wanted to let you know how much I love you, and how much I wish I was spending today with you. I hope you have an amazing day and that you know exactly how loved you are, not just by me, but by all of your family and friends. 

I'm really lucky to have a mum who is so involved and so supportive. You have traipsed across continents to see us so many times, and have been the first to offer to leap onto a plane whenever I'm sick or even just a bit down. I know you would do anything for me, and for my family, and that means more than I can say. 

I love you, and I miss you. Open some champagne and eat some cake, I'll be raising a glass or two here for you tonight. One year older, but as glamorous as always. 

Happy Birthday Mum! 

Lots of Love
xxxxx

Comments

Popular Posts