Essential Oils: Amazing Christmas Presents!


I am so excited to finally be able to unveil the Christmas presents that were received by the female members of our family this Christmas! 

When I started using doTERRA essential oils, I made so many different beauty products with them, for myself, and just absolutely loved them. I also loved that there are no chemicals or preservatives in them, so I was happy putting them on my skin. Plus they made my skin look amazing, which is always lovely! 

So when I was trying to put together my Christmas lists for our family and friends, it seemed really selfish not to spread the yummy beauty product love a little! 

So here are a couple of pictures of what my nearest and dearest received for Christmas:

  • Lemon and Peppermint Lip Balm
  • Lemon and Peppermint Sugar Body Scrub
  • Oil Cleanser with Frankincense, Lavender, Melaleuca and Ylang Ylang essential oils
  • Healing Salve with Frankincense, Lavender, Melaleuca and Ylang Ylang essential oils

Making these beauty products was so easy, and so much fun! I can't wait to try out some new recipes, so that I can have a stay at home spa day on a more regular basis! 


If you are interested in doTERRA essential oils, click here for details on how to get started!

Please join my Facebook group on essential oils and like my Facebook page to be kept up to date on my latest blog posts. 

Please note: Products mentioned in this article have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products and information on this page are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This website is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, psychological, or psychiatric problem, or a disability that requires medical attention, then you should consult your licensed medical doctor or appropriate health care provider. Always consult your medical doctor regarding your medical care. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.



Comments

Popular Posts